WEEKLY TRASH COLLECTION SCHEDULE
MONDAY TO SATURDAY
- All household trash is to be placed inside the trash tote
- (Single Stream Recycling-mixed paper,cardboard,glass,aluminum & plastics)
- Cardboard Boxes-broken down & placed inside recycling container or tied in bundles places next to recycling container
- Prohibited Items- pizza boxes,platic bags,Styrofoam,peanuts,waxed paper,metal blinds, pots&pans,ect.
- Place outside of trash enclosure by 7am each Monday-DO NOT BLOCK SIDEWALKS
- Contractor- generated trash is not accepted and must be removed by your contractor
- Hazardous Materials-gasoline,antifreeze,oil-based paints,fluorescent light bulbs,drain cleaner,inspect spray,pet supplies,ect.
- Electronics-computers,televisions,printers,cell phones,stereos,ect.
Hazardous materials can be taken to3224 Colvin Street for disposal;call Solid Waste Division at P#703-746-4410, with questions.